Monday, April 7, 2014

Now for a word from our sponsor

Spotted 4/7/14 at Pacific Way Bakery & Café in Gearhart--a highly recommended trailside eatery!

Oregon Coast Trail hikers, I promise to resume my OCT section descriptions for the south coast soon; just been busy with other projects, including the launch of my new book, The Next Tsunami: Living on a Restless Coast. It's had some great reviews, including this one in the LA Times.

Fortunately most people don't do the whole trail, and most section hikers head to the north coast (which I've already posted about) rather than the south coast. By June 2014 I should have the entire OCT described in this blog. And by fall 2015 this information will be available in my updated hiking guidebook Day Hiking: Oregon Coast Trail, with additional details such as GPS coordinates.

And it's really not quite OCT hiking weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment